At Infantino, the needs of the family come first.
They strive to provide quality products that will make parenting easier and will help to promote healthy development for your baby. They are a small company that works hard to provide parents with peace of mind.
Their baby carriers are perfect for parents who aren’t sure if they want a normal carrier or if they want something that will keep their babies closer.
The Infantino brand is affiliated with many mainstream stores and they have been featured many times in parenting articles. The best part, all the Infantino baby carriers come at a reasonable price.
Our Top Pick:
Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Light Grey
6 used from $ 24.50
- Infants 8-32 pounds
- 4 ways to carry baby-facing in narrow seat for newborns, facing in wide seat for older babies, facing out narrow seat for babies with head control and back carry wide seat for older babies and toddlers
- Includes wonder cover 2-in 1 bib to protect your carrier and clothes
- Machine washable
- Adjustable seat, leg openings, straps and waist belt for a completely customized fit
Along with it multiple carrying options and grow with baby flexibility this convertible wonder offers an ergonomic seat for optimal baby hip positioning, a super supportive waist belt and adjustable padded straps for long term wearability. 4 ways to carry: Facing in narrow seat for newborns, facing in wide seat for older babies, facing out narrow seat for babies with head control and back carry wide seat for older babies and toddlers. Includes the Clever Wonder cover 2 in 1 bib to protect your carrier and clothes.
The Baby Carrier for Parents Wanting a More Natural Fit: Infantino Sash Mei Tai Carrier
The Mei Tai is a centuries old baby wearing style that many parents still love and cherish today. Infantino has created a carrier that is flexible and allows you to have the Mei Tai feel without the added worry. The Mei Tai Carrier is buckle free and the wrap is created with all body shapes in mind to help secure a natural fit.
The Infantino Sash helps to support children ergonomically which is important when using baby carriers. The Sash can be used for facing in, on the back, and on the hip placement.
- The carrier feels more natural and secure. It can accommodate numerous body types and builds.
- The carrier comes equipped with thick, cushioned shoulder pads to help take some of the pressures off of your shoulders.
- The Infantino Sash allows for a unique combination of modern and traditional that many parents love.
- The Mei Tai Carrier comes with a detachable hood to keep your baby safe from the sun or to give mommy and baby privacy while breastfeeding.
- If the wrap is not secured correctly it can cause your little one to slide down into the carrier especially if they are newborns. Additional modifications might be needed to equip these carriers for small newborns.
- With the Sash carrier able to accommodate more body types it means the wrap itself is longer. This can become an issue when needing to store the carrier.
The Baby Carrier that is Perfect for Around the House or Quick Trips: Infantino Swift Classic Baby Carrier
- 8-25 pounds or 3.6 to 11.3 kgs
- Padded shoulder straps
- Washable and wipeable fabric
- Padded head support for the baby
- Adjustable fit side straps for comfortable baby carrying
The Infantino Swift has a simple and smart design that makes it perfect for families that are always on the move. The carrier is strong without the added bulk. The compact design makes it perfect for stashing in the diaper bag or packing along in the stroller. The Infantino Swift Classic accommodates inward and outward facing positioning.
The Swift also has a convenient and detachable bib cover that is perfect to protect carriers from baby messes. The Swift also has a convenient front buckling system that makes it much easier to get in and out of the carrier. The Swift also has an adjustable back strap that helps to support your back while you carry your little one.
- When searching for baby carriers the price of the Swift cannot be beaten. It is affordable and the design is fun to wear.
- The Swift comes with a padded head support to offer your newborn the head support that they need.
- The Infantino Swift is 100% machine washable and the material makes it easy to wipe away any excess mess.
- This carrier is intended to be used until the baby ways over 25 pounds. This can be inconvenient for some families who might not get as much use at of it as others.
- The carrier is designed for wearing for short trips and isn’t recommended for all day use.
The Perfect Baby Carriers for Active Families: Infantino Flip Front 2 Back Baby Carrier
- 3 Carrying positions grow with baby: 1- facing-in cozy time 2- facing-out cruising, 3- backpack exploring
- BreatheMesh carrier body allows for greater airflow
- Adjustable lumbar support helps relieve shoulder pressure
This is the versatile that accommodates three different positions including backpack style. It is fun, convenient and perfect for when you are on the go. The flip front comes with wide padded shoulder straps and accompanying lumbar support belt to help evenly distribute your baby’s weight. This design helps to decrease shoulder and back pain
The Flip has an innovative interior fabric that is breathable and keeps moisture out. Your baby will enjoy being out in the warm weather without having to worry about being uncomfortable.
- The Flip comes with an innovative and detachable bib cover that protects you from unfortunate spit up or drool accidents.
- The Flip Front 2 Back carrier is machine washable.
- The added lumbar support really helps to alleviate some of the back pain you experience when carrying your baby.
- The straps are intended for average framed carriers. Larger or smaller adults might find it difficult to use this baby carrier.
- There have been some issues with this baby carrier in the backpack position if you are not familiar with how to place your baby.
The Adjustable and Convertible Baby Carrier: Infantino Fusion
- 4 carrying positions: facing-in narrow seat, facing-in wide seat, facing-out and backpack
- Supportive waist belt, Washable and wipeable
- Adjustable back strap. Extra wide padded shoulder straps
- Includes supportive lumbar belt
The Infantino Fusion provides parents with many unique features to help support not only newborns but toddlers as well. The seat in the Fusion is adjustable to fit more baby body types and to ensure safe hip placement.
This adjustable seat sets this baby carrier apart because it is among the few that offer this because no two babies are exactly alike. The Fusion also comes with wider shoulder straps and a thick, supportive lumbar belt to help distribute weight evenly throughout your back. The Infantino Fusion can be worn in front or backpack style positioning. The Fusion is considered a convertible carrier meaning it is versatile and great from newborns to toddlers. The seat provides a natural positioning that helps to keep your baby happy and healthy.
- This baby carrier will grow with you and your baby. It is intended to hold up to 35 pounds of weight.
- The new design helps to promote storing capabilities as it is small enough to fit in your diaper bag or in the stroller.
- Plus size adults might find difficulties in wearing the Fusion baby carrier.
- There are more components on the Fusion that need to be adjusted before wearing which can be inconvenient for families that are in a hurry.
Check out below other great brands of baby carriers available in the market: